At the end of March, I went to my friend Kelley's baby shower. She was still a month out from her due date at the time and still had a couple of showers to go after that one. Well, Baby Logan couldn't wait and her water broke that next Monday night after the shower. Of course, since Kelley is a labor and delivery nurse, she had a long, drawn-out labor that ended in a C-section. Logan spent several days in the NICU since he was born four weeks early. Kelley and Adam finally have him home now and Anna and I drove to Mooresville last night to take them dinner and visit Baby Logan.
He looks like Adam spit him right out. I'm hoping he'll reveal some of his Mama's features as he gets older:)
Anna even got to hold him!
The Happy Family...at last!


No comments:
Post a Comment