The other day, Anna and I were looking through one of her Scholastic Book Club fliers and looking at all the different books. One of them was about Barbie and had a picture of a Barbie beside it. Anna said, "I wish I had a doll like that!" I looked at her and said, "I still have my Barbies from when I was a little girl up in the attic. Would you like to go get them?" Her eyes instantly lit up and she said, "That would be perfect!" So, up we went into the attic and retrieved the age-old shoe boxes. After sorting through everything, I was pretty impressed at how well they had held up. Except for some splotchy patches on the Barbie whose legs could bend, and a few articles of clothing that were starting to fall apart, everything else looked pretty good.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Anna's Introduction to Barbies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Amelia has been talking about Barbies...maybe she heard about them from Anna!
ReplyDelete