Monday, December 20, 2010

The Second Snow

The first snow of this winter season was after we left the UNC/Kentucky game in Chapel Hill. We were bummed because it had turned back into rain by the time we made it home, so Anna never really got to play in it. The second snow of the season was the other night and it started about 8 pm. Since Anna had missed the first one, we had to get bundled up and at least go out on the deck to enjoy it. I'm glad we did because it was pretty much gone by the morning. She had the biggest time eating the snow (not sure why she found this so amusing...possibly because the dogs were eating it, too. I don't know). It was beautiful for the hour or so that it lasted. I wish it would stop teasing us and give us a good snow to play in!! They are calling for some on Christmas night, but that would be way too good to be true!



No comments:

Post a Comment