We are in mourning. Once again, a major milestone has been met and we have lost something...this time, it's the booster seat. As soon as Anna no longer needed the highchair, we switched her over to a booster seat at the kitchen table. She's been sitting in it as long as I can remember. Well, before Christmas, she started wanting to sit in the other chairs that didn't have a booster in them. And for a long while now, she hasn't sat in a highchair or booster at a restaurant. So, I fought it for a while, but finally broke down and asked her if she wanted us to take her booster out of her chair. She was thrilled! So now, we have a child who is potty trained and sitting in a big chair like a big girl. Where does the time go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh, sister... just wait until you have Baby Jack. I had always heard that having your second baby makes it feel like your first has grown up overnight. That was so true for us!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to be so thankful that Anna is so self sufficient when Jack gets here. I bet that she will be a great helper! I loved having 3 years and 7 months between Clayton and Drew. I am really nervous about the 2 year 7 month gap between Drew and Baby #3. At least Clayton will be able to help me out. ;)
I can't wait to hear that Baby Jack is here! Any day now, huh?!?! So exciting!
Love her smiling, precious face. They do grow up too fast. But soon you will be starting over again. Oh JOY!!!!
ReplyDelete