Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Anna First Day of Dance Class

 Anna took gymnastics last school year, but has recently been asking to take dance.  I knew she would absolutely love it, but I didn't want her to quit gymnastics. I didn't want her to be in more than two activities at 3 years old, either (she starts choir at church this year).  Luckily, a friend of mine let me know about a dance class that offers tap, ballet, and tumbling in the same class.  Score!
She was so precious going to pick out her shoes and tights and leotards.  When she put everything on that day, you could tell that she felt beautiful.  Seeing all of those girls walk in and prance around in their tap shoes was ridiculously cute.  After the class was over, she came flying out yelling, "Mommy, I had the best class!  Do you know what?  We got to do the freeze dance!"  I know Anna is going to be so excited to get her recital costume come the end of the year.  Oh, the things we have to look forward to!


No comments:

Post a Comment