Friday, August 31, 2012

Lazy 5 Ranch

At the beginning of the summer, Sarah and I talked about a couple of trips that we wanted to do with the kids while she was out of school.  All of a sudden, it was the end of July and we had not done either of them!!  The most desired was a trip to Lazy 5 Ranch.  We jumped on it and were able to schedule a trip on a weekday morning in August and even the daddies were able to go!!  We booked a wagon ride and packed a picnic lunch and headed to Mooresville, all seven of us loaded in the van!  We had such a blast, but I'm not sure whether the parents or kids had more fun!!

We were amazed how close all of the animals came to the wagon!

Jack loved the goats.

Caroline feeding the llama.
The giraffes were crazy!!


Jason and Caroline

We weren't supposed to feed the zebras,
but they weren't shy about coming over for leftovers.
The kangaroo has joey!!

Lovin on the donkey!

I love this pic!  He was so proud of himself!

Camel
There were some adorable pygmy goats and one of the them had figured out an escape route.  The kids had a fit because he barely came up to their knees!  So cute!




Swingin and a swingin!

We even got an updated family shot!
(I just wish we had gotten one of all seven of us.)


No comments:

Post a Comment