 |
| Pre-haircut curls in action |
Jack's hair came in just like his Daddy's and Aunt E's--curly!! What a shock to this straight-haired mama!! It has been precious and I loved running my hand through those cute little curls at the nape of his neck. When it really started to grow, though, it started to look rather mullet-like. Then the hair over his ears started to take off in Bozo fashion and I knew that it was time for a hair cut. I didn't really want to do it and cut off those cute curls. A part of my heart broke, actually, but I knew he needed it. So on October 17th, at 20 months old, I took Jack to get his first hair cut. He was a champ and sat relatively still sucking on his lollipop. He kept trying to turn around and figure out what that lady behind him was doing to his head, but otherwise was pretty good. She did save those precious curls for me that will forever be saved in his baby book. I didn't leave there with a baby that day...Jack became a little boy. (sob, sob)
 |
| My little man |
No comments:
Post a Comment