Murphy has been in hog heaven since we have moved into our new neighborhood. It use to be an old farm so I assume the smells out here are tremendous. He has the best time on his little adventures through the many unoccupied lots still remaining. He'll be gone for a while and then mosey on back home, happy as a clam. This was fine with us....until recently. He evidently found a deer carcass in the woods somewhere and proceeded to try to bring it home. For several days in a row, he would show up with some foul-smelling remnant and I wasn't sure what it was, just that it was a bone and it smelled. I would wrap it in a grocery bag, dump it in the trash, and take Murphy in for a bath. Then he brought home a whole leg, hoof intact!!! Talk about disgusting!! He got one heck of a bath that night! He hasn't brought anything back for a while now so hopefully the other animals out there took care of it for him.;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment