Since kindergarten started, Anna has been complaining that she doesn't get to go anywhere with me anymore. The days of running errands with me is over for the time being because I don't usually run errands in the afternoon. So, when Veteran's Day hit and she was home, I asked her what she wanted to do with her day with us. She immediately responded, "I want to go to the mall!!" She even ran and got her allowance money so that she could pay to do the jumping thing. We had so much fun hanging out and being silly. She begged for Jack to jump with her so Anna paid for herself and Mommy paid for Jack. It was Jack's first time and he loved it! Anna figured out how to do flips and did one right after the other until her time was up. Crazy girl!
 |
| Ready and waiting patiently. |
 |
| Wheeee! |
 |
| Little gymnast |
No comments:
Post a Comment