Friday night, Will and I took Anna over to Nannie and Pop's house for a sleepover and headed to a Halloween party hosted by our friends, Paul and Sarah. They have a reputation for going all-out for Halloween costumes and parties, and this year was no exception. But we had a little something up our sleeves, too....
We had a great time with great friends and even learned a really fabulous game called Four On a Couch (kudos, Jenn). I highly recommend it, especially with a little drinky-drinky!! It was hysterical! Needless to say, I was not feeling well come Saturday morning, but it was well worth it.
This was Will's idea...but it was funny.
Jenn and Tyler as Jenn and Tonic
Sarah and Paul as Jon and Kate (complete with "the Kate hair")
The fantastic girls! That would be Cheer-i-O there in the middle:).


Oh my gracious - the Double Dare costumes CRACK me up! It's even funnier than I pictured! Ha ha! ;)
ReplyDelete