Friday, April 16, 2010

Orange You Glad?

Anna seems to develop food obsessions lately. She'll find something she loves, ask for it all the time, eat it over and over for a while, and then move on to the next thing. She's done it with yogurt, grapefruit, cinnamon toast, and celery. Luckily, she doesn't refuse the old foods once she moves to the next and will still ask for them occasionally. The newest obsession...


I cut up half of a HUGE orange worth of slices and she downed them and asked for more. Eventually, she ended eating the entire orange! I'm glad I don't have to worry about her getting enough Vitamin C!

2 comments:

  1. Hope she didn't get the runs with all that fruit! That burns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the problem with the grapefruit obsession (we had to enforce an every-other-day rule)--luckily oranges haven't caused a problem...yet.;)

    ReplyDelete