Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New Outfits!

Back in February, I went on a girls trip up to the Old Edwards Inn in Highlands, NC.  It was quite a trek to get there (it's only an hour from Atlanta and through mountain roads) but well worth it.  We had a blast talking and getting massages and relaxing in the spa.  We also did a little shopping and I found the cutest matching outfits at a children's boutique.  I just couldn't not get them...


Julie, Blair, Keira, and me

The kids wore them for the first time this past Sunday and were absolutely adorable.  Will says that Jack is going to kill me for putting him in such outfits, but I think it's precious.  I will continue until the day he tells me he doesn't want to wear them because that day will come soon enough!

All dolled up!

No comments:

Post a Comment