Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Our Life in Pictures

I am so behind with this blog!!!  In an effort to save time, I thought I would just show our life in pictures over the last 6 weeks or so.  Some were taken with cell phones, so some of them aren't the greatest quality, but enjoy!

The morning full of errands just wore them out!

Life with a boy...

...is messy...
...and contains quite a few boo-boos,
like this scab that resulted from Jack
trying to walk down our sloped front sidewalk.

We love cookies and ice cream!

Mimi came up for her spring break...

...and helped Anna dye Easter eggs.

Fun with Mimi!



Jack the stud

One beautiful Saturday we all walked to
Tanglewood for a picnic and some soccer practice.

Even Jack wanted play.

Relaxing at Cracker Barrel

Thomas!  Jack saw Thomas' face at the bottom
of the bowl and started moving the grits
 out of the way with his hands.  Then he had
to give him a kiss, thus the
grits all over the face!  So cute!

Anna climbing the wall at the local community festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment