Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A New Swingset!

We finally have mostly grass in our backyard instead of the orange clay pit that it's been since we moved in almost a year ago.  We decided it was time for a swingset!  

It's amazing that in 6+ hours that this...

...can turn into this!

They love it!
Of course it started to rain right before the guys finished installing it.  I couldn't tell the kids no, so we all put on our rain boots and jackets and played on it for the first time in the rain!  I wish I had photos!!
Anna's favorite part is the monkey bars and she has been back and forth a hundred times already, building up that arm strength.  Jack loves the climbing wall and rope and the "noculars" under the tent.
We have logged quite a few hours on it already and it's quite a hit among the neighborhood kids.  Anna was in her element one afternoon when she had three neighborhood kids playing with her and then two more joined in before it was all over.  I see lots of fun times ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment