One of the reasons that I wanted to start blogging is to keep a record of all the hilarious things that Anna says. She is at such a wonderful age where she is trying to put it all together and the things that come out of her mouth are priceless. For example...
The background...
Her daddy and I (but especially her daddy) have been pressing on her the importance of Carolina to her life.;) We have been showing her how much fun it is to cheer for them and she has been saying "Go Tar Heels" and "touchdown" since she could utter a word almost. We went to the first football game of the season a couple of weeks ago and she was so much more aware of what was going on. She had the best time playing corn hole with her Daddy and Pops, finding Rameses on the field, and cheering on the Heels.
Well, the other day I was cleaning the house and she was "helping". She had been standing on her steps scrubbing the sink for me while I cleaned the bathtub. Then we moved on to the toilet. I use the fabulous Clorox toilet wand that makes it possible to clean a toilet without actually sticking your hand down in it. Well, I stuck the wand in and started scrubbing with Anna leaning over the toilet watching every move. After a few scrubs, the water started turning blue from the cleaner and Anna busted out with, "Go Tar Heels!".
Will and I have decided that if she can relate blue water in a toilet to Carolina, then we have done our job as UNC parents. Go Heels!


Oh my goodness - that totally cracks me up! I'd say that you're raising your little Tar Heel right! ;)
ReplyDelete