Last night, Will got home from work and was playing around in the floor with Anna. All of a sudden, she asked to wear Daddy's tie. It was so cute and I had to get a picture. Doesn't it just melt your heart to see your husband play with your kids? They have such a special bond and the way they play together is so different from the way us moms play with our kids. Every day I come to a more complete understanding of the huge benefits of a two-parent family. God bless all the single parents out there-- I really do not see how you do it. And God bless all the children out there who aren't able to play with their Daddy's tie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


PRECIOUS picture, Leslie!!! I think that one needs to be framed!
ReplyDeleteOoo, I almost squirt a couple with that last line.
ReplyDeleteShe is ridiculous!