Sunday, February 7, 2010

"I Love Boys!"

What a day Saturday was! Will and I had nothing planned and so we decided to let Anna sleep as late as she wanted. We rolled over at 8:45 and had not heard a peep out of her! It was wonderful...until my mom-brain took over and started thinking bad thoughts. Why do we do that? I went upstairs and found her in her bed, still peacefully sleeping (and breathing). I scooped her up and carried her downstairs and put her in bed with us. She never goes back to sleep when we do this, but it's so much fun on lazy mornings.
She was showering us with hugs and kisses (the best thing ever!). Then she leaned over and put her little head on Will's chest and proclaimed, "I LOVE BOYS!". We both looked at each other with that Oh-no!-please-don't-tell-me-we-have-to-deal-with-this-already look.
Well, if this wasn't enough, my sister called and she was keeping her friend, Sherry's, little boy William. Sherry is due Thursday and Sarah offered to help her and her husband, Tim, get some much-needed couple time before the introduction to two kids happened. Sarah wanted to know if she could bring William over to play. But of course!
Anna and William were so cute playing together. The funny part was that Anna couldn't keep her hands off of William. Normally Anna is the hands-off, don't touch me type of child when she's with other kids. Not anymore! Here are some pics from their big play date.

William loved Anna's tea set...sorry Tim:)!
Sharing the love...
I just had to get this pic of their matching Nalgene bottles.
Align Center
Having a dance party to the Leap Frog Fridge Alphabet music...
A big hug for William before he went home.
Thanks for coming to play, Sarah and William!! It was so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment