Thursday, February 4, 2010

Why is it so hard?

Anyone who knows me will confirm that I am a complete Type A personality--a perfectionist that likes being in control at all times and is willing to plan everything to the "T". Well, I'm pretty sure God laughs at us Type A's on a regular basis. Why is it so hard for me to let go and understand that it isn't all up to me? Why is it so hard to trust in His plan and stand back out of His way so it can happen? I'm having a really hard time with this right now...pray for me, please.

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel your Type A personality as I am the exact same way. I will pray for you and you pray for me...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one Type A girl to another - Amen! I feel like God is constantly teaching me that He is in control and my plans are not His plans. I'll pray for you to relinquish control and and you pray the same for me. Deal??? ;)

    "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.
    Isaiah 55:8

    ReplyDelete