Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Grapefruit Girl

Anna's new favorite food love is grapefruit. I know, it's shocking isn't it? Who knew 2-year-olds could love it so much? And I'm talking about looooooooves it. She sits in my lap while I spoon out the wedges, all the while informing me if it's a big piece or a small one and whether or not it has seeds that I have to remove. She thinks it's hysterical when the juice squirts out. She can eat the entire thing. And then you have to squeeze the juice out into the spoon so she can slurp it up. The. Entire. Thing. She has asked for one almost every single morning lately. When I tell her that we don't have any more, she tells me, "Mommy, we need to go to the grocery store and get some more." Just recently we have had to slow down to just one every other day because her bum-bum was not handling an entire grapefruit a day very well. Anna wasn't too thrilled with that plan, but that's better than a red bottom!

1 comment: