Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Starting Gymnastics

At the beginning of September, Anna started gymnastics classes one afternoon a week. Will and I wanted to get her involved in something active that involved other kids, but we really think 2 and 3 is a little young for the semi-organized soccer teams and what-not. There is a gymnastics center close to us, so we went in for a trial session at the end of August. Anna LOVED it! I was impressed with all of that they had the kids do. Plus, I knew it would be great for her listening and following directions skills (because she got easily distracted with multiple classes going on at one time). Last week I was able to get some pictures...

A handstand with forward roll
Not quite sure about the whole train thing...
Through the tunnel
It is so stinkin' cute to watch her during her class, especially when she runs over and says, "Mommy, did you see what I did?" She's so proud of herself and is picking things up really quickly. She's the youngest in her class, so we'll see all that she learns this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment