Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Charlie's 3rd Birthday and a Trip to the Castellano's

On Saturday, we traveled to Raleigh for Charlie's birthday party.  Charlie's daddy, Block to us, is Will's best friend from college and Jack and Charlie were born only 2 weeks apart.  His party was at a giant indoor play set that the kids loved.  Plus, it was a dinosaur party--what could be better?


There is a huge play set to play on and
what does Anna want to do?
Play tic-tac-toe!



Roooaaaarrrrr!
Charlie and Jack--future roommates!
Mommas and their boys

Happy 3rd birthday Charlie!!
On the way home, I texted my favorite family that I babysat for in college, just to see if by chance we could swing by for a visit.  We lucked out!!  They were ALL home and even managed to sucker us in to staying for dinner.  It was great to get to catch up with all of them.  It made me feel so old because Ryan is a senior in high school, Anna can almost drive, and Anthony will be in high school next year.  Anthony was one when I started babysitting for them!!!  And ten years ago, Anna was our flower girl in our wedding!!  Time flies!  I still love, love, love that family and was thankful for that special visit.


Anna squared

Anna C. lovin' on our kiddos!


No comments:

Post a Comment