Monday, February 3, 2014

My Day with Caroline

Eating her muffin with her "star drink" at Starbucks.

Last week, Sarah and Jason had an early doctor's appointment (since they are preggo!!) and so I ended up keeping Caroline for the day so they wouldn't have to worry about having to take her or get her to daycare.  I took my kiddos to school and then the two of us hung out for the morning.  I do believe it's the very first time I have ever kept her by herself since usually Jack and/or Anna are there, too.  We went and got a "star drink" at Starbucks.  Then she helped me take Anna's class to lunch at the big school.  Then we picked Jack up and ate lunch at Old McDonald's.  She is so sassy and hilarious.  I wish I had kept a running list of the funny things she said that day.  I had so much fun with "Terline"!!

Someone thought they were hot stuff
at the big kid school!

Smile Jack, it's Old McDonald's!

No comments:

Post a Comment