Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Watch Your Mouth

Anna and I were driving back from running errands today and we were merging onto the highway from an exit ramp. Well, the guy in the Lexus in front of me was a moron and decided instead of merging like the rest of the world does, he was going to slam on his breaks in the middle of the exit ramp and then cut somebody off as he dove into a space in the lane. I cannot stand when people do this!!! Anyway, as multiple cars were swerving and slamming on breaks (IN THE RAIN, I might add), I blurted out, "Dude, you're gonna get somebody killed!". I felt like this was fairly mild considering what I really wanted to say at that moment. From the backseat, Anna chimed in with "Somebody killed, Mommy, somebody killed." I assured her everything was OK, but for the next 5 minutes, she kept repeating, "somebody killed" over and over again. I pray that she doesn't know what that means. I just kept telling myself that it could be much worse...right?

1 comment:

  1. Haha...it could be SO much worse than that. She'll forget about it in a few days!

    ReplyDelete