I'm a little behind, so I'm going to try and catch up. Last weekend we headed for Chapel Hill for the Georgia Southern game. I was a little nervous because it was raining here when we left. It turned out to be a pleasant cloudy day and didn't sprinkle again until we were walking back to the car after the game. Yay! The highlight of this game was the fact that all three of my bestest girlfriends from UNC were going to be there. Melissa and Carrie and I see each other relatively frequently since we are all in NC, but Michelle is in Chicago. We do see her quite a bit considering the distance (thanks to her dedication for getting back here), but it's rare for all four of us to be together. I am so sad to report that we failed to get photographic proof of all of us together, but it was so good to see them again. Here are some pics of our fun day.
She's not asleep!! She just kept closing her eyes when the flash went off. I had to get a pic of her with her big-girl headphones on. Will is excited because we don't have to listen to Elmo on car rides since she will wear these now.
At this game, Anna figured out that she could sit in the hole on the corn-hole boards. She kept saying, "I can sit in the hole like on my potty!" Crazy girl! It's hard to play a game with a cutie-pie blocking the target!



No comments:
Post a Comment