Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dinner with The Girls

During my time at Carolina, I met and became friends with the greatest group of girls!  The four of us went through the whole college experience together with all of the "stories" that come with that (and Carrie and me through nursing school), supported each other through the trials and tribulations of finding our hubbies, were all in each other's weddings, at one time were spread out across the globe in Dallas, Chicago, London, and Atlanta but are slowly all migrating back to NC, three of us now have kiddos, and I can't believe we have managed to stay so close throughout all of it.  I love these girls like sisters!  Every Christmas when Michelle and Lucien come home from Chicago, we try really hard to squeeze in some catch-up time.  This year, we somehow finagled an adult night out without the kids!  It was so fun--we met at 1618 West in Greensboro (so yummy!) and had the best time gabbing over adult drinks and telling old and new stories. I hope it's not next Christmas when we can do this again!

Leslie, Michelle, Carrie, and Melissa

The girls and our hubbies

No comments:

Post a Comment