Monday, January 9, 2012
Mommy/Daughter Night at The Nutcracker
My good friend, Julie, and I decided to take our girls to see the UNCSA's annual version of The Nutcracker. Even though it was a rainy night, we got all dolled up and went to dinner at The Village Tavern. Then we headed down to The Stevens Center for the show. The girls were so cute! Audrey kept asking why she couldn't go up on stage. Anna wanted to know why the dancers weren't talking. It was so funny! The girls did great until about 9 pm when they hit the past-bedtime wall. We made it to the end of the show and had so much fun! I only wish we had gotten a picture of the four of us! Anna liked seeing the ballet dancers since she was taking tap and ballet this year. She said the Sugar Plum Fairy was her favorite (of course). When I pulled up in the driveway, Anna was fast asleep in the back seat...a tired, but beautiful little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment