Friday, January 13, 2012
Mommy Almost Had Bangs
The other morning after I got out of the shower, Anna wanted to play with my hair. One of my favorite things in the world is having someone play with my hair, so I eagerly agreed. I sat there, lost in my bliss, pretty unaware of what she was doing. A few minutes later, she kept yanking on the comb she was using and finally said, "Mommy, I can't get the comb out." Sure enough, she had wound little sections of my hair around the comb. I went to the bathroom and tried to untangle it, but it wasn't budging. I had a small panic attack as I envisioned me with bangs from having to cut my hair out of the comb! Then I started laughing and had to snap this picture. After 20 minutes and some vegetable oil to help it slide, I finally pulled the comb free (along with a some of my hair). I guess I need to pay attention when Anna is playing with my hair. After it was all over, Anna said, "Mommy, I'm sorry I got your hair stuck. I was just trying to make it look like Rapunzel's!" And "tangled" it was!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment