Friday, January 13, 2012

Our Anna

Anna is simultaneously cracking us up and aggravating us to death at this age.  My mom has a theory that kids go through phases that line up with their birthdays--around the birthday is a better time while the 1/2 year is not so fun.  We're approaching 4 and 1/2 and I'm really starting to be a believer in Mom's theory.  Anna has definitely gotten the attitude down to a science: the arm crossing, huffing and puffing, stomping, sticking the tongue out, and cutting the eyes.  We make sure she doesn't get whatever she's after when she does these things, but it's not quite kicking in yet that it's not to her advantage.  At the same time, though, she can be so stinkin' cute!  The other night in the bathtub after a fairly bad attitude day, she looked at me with those sweet brown eyes and said, "Mommy, I'm going to be sweet now and do what you ask me to."  I could just eat her up!

Always a princess!

Anna and all of her friends...
there's still a little bit of room for her to sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment