Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Luckiest Mom in the World
I promised Anna that I would go in and give her a kiss goodnight when I got home from my church meeting, even if she was already asleep, because she wasn't very excited about me leaving. She has been understandably clingy since Will and I got home from our 6 day escapade (I know, the blog update is coming). I was hoping I could sneak in and not wake her up, but up she popped the second I opened the door. "Mommy, let's rock for a minute." OK, so I pick her up and hold her like a baby and rock back and forth standing beside her bed while she sucks her thumb holding Bobo. I'm looking down at her precious face and she reaches up and puts her hand on my cheek and says, "I love you, Mommy". Could the world get any better than that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


And here I stand with tears welling up in my eyes in the middle of class!
ReplyDeleteYou are the "second" luckiest!!!
ReplyDelete